jueves, 7 de febrero de 2008

Last dance

On Monday i was already kind of sad about the departure and so on. But tuesday was much worse, as u can imagine. I went to Darius' for lunch, which was more than great; and in the evening people said goodbye each other because Erna, Judith and me were leaving the next day. Anika, Danka and Judith came to our residence to make handmade pizzas, and Christoph, Conrad, Damien, Darius, Javi, Maria, JOhanna and George also came to be with us.
It was a succesful nite becuase i saw people caring about me, already missing me, as much as i did. I had the chance to say goodbye in a very good dinner, i made photos, i join to StudiVZ and i got some goodbye presents ;) thanks a lot.
I didn't cry then, but i did it before and after. I had and still have a bunch of feelings inside, most of them i can recognize but some others i don't. I hope that i can forget those things that hurts me because of the missing, and get conclusions before i come back on the 22nd.

P.S. ya pondré algunas fotos del último dia en Lux.

No hay comentarios: